Don Lie to Me Ever Again

1. Input your text below
2. Get it corrected in a few minutes by our editors
3. Improve your English!

IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH

Three reasons to sign up for our newsletter:

It's useful and FREE

Just one email a week

More than 100,000 users already registered

Become a superhero of written English.

lie to me vs lie on me

A complete search of the internet has found these results:

lie to me is the most popular phrase on the web.

More popular!

lie to me

8,480,000 results on the web

Some examples from the web:

  • Have the decency not to lie to me.
  • I don't understand why you feel it necessary to lie to me.
  • To see if you'd lie to me.
  • I just figured we were at a place where he wouldn't have to lie to me.
  • You lie to me again, I tell him everything.
  • Just... don't ever lie to me again.
  • He paid all of you to lie to me.
  • Tell me now and don't lie to me.
  • April, you can't lie to me about this stuff anymore.
  • Don't lie to me, Jeremy, Especially about Natalie Kimpton.
  • Don't lie to me! Sarita saw you.
  • His best friend was sent home to lie to me about his last moments.
  • Don't lie to me. I know the truth.
  • Daniel, you can't lie to me.
  • Kimber's never been able to lie to me.
  • I'd rather you say nothing then lie to me.
  • You guys have done nothing but lie to me.
  • You asked Neal to lie to me.
  • How dare you lie to me about my child.
  • Don't you dare stand there and lie to me.

lie on me

652,000 results on the web

Some examples from the web:

  • I like it when you lie on me
  • Who palmed the lie on me when you looked Brassily at my shyest secret
  • Come, lie on top of me.
  • Come down here and lie on the turkey with me.
  • This never would have happened if you didn't lie to me on your HeyCupid profile.
  • Would one of you just lie on top of me And rub around for, like, ten minutes?
  • Lie on top of me and it'll take us both.
  • Lie on your side and try to remain perfectly still.
  • They have to lie on the floor and pretend they're dead.
  • The accent here must lie on translational research coordinated at European level.
  • Now lie on the bed and close your eyes.
  • Lie on the beach, bake in the sun...
  • We'd lie on her bed and fumble.
  • You can't lie on a friendship swear.
  • I'm not going to lie on this bed.
  • Take your shoes off and lie on the bed.
  • I just want to lie on the beach and eat hot dogs.
  • Please, lie on my sofa.
  • Don't waste a good lie on this.
  • Lie on a real bed maybe.

IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH

Three reasons to sign up for our newsletter:

It's useful and FREE

Just one email a week

More than 100,000 users already registered

Become a superhero of written English.

Related Comparisons

Thanks to TextRanch, I was able to score above 950 on TOEIC, and I got a good grade on ACTFL OPIC as well.
+ Read the full interview

— Alan, Student From

Alan Story

I love TextRanch because of the reliable feedback. The editors' comments are helpful and the customer service is amazing.
+ Read the full interview

— Zubair Alam Chowdhury, Technical Support Specialist From Bangladesh

Zubair Story

TextRanch has helped me to improve my written skills as well as to communicate more naturally, like a local English speaker.
+ Read the full interview

— Michel Vivas, Senior Technology Officer From

Michel Story

TextRanch is amazingly responsive and really cares about the client. It's the best online service that I have ever used!
+ Read the full interview

— Reza Bahrami, Photographer/Filmmaker From

Reza Story

I started to use TextRanch when I began to learn English. It has been an awesome way to improve my English skills.
+ Read the full interview

— Chiara Baesso, Copywriter From Italy

Chiara Story

I love that TextRanch editors are real people who revise the text and provide feedback – it makes it so personal.
+ Read the full interview

— Marelise, Social Media Manager From South Africa

Marelise Story

I sometimes wonder if my English expressions make sense clearly and TextRanch helps me a lot in such cases.
+ Read the full interview

— Snappy, Translator From Japan

Snappy Story

TextRanch has been really helpful in improving the flow and repairing the structure of my sentences.
+ Read the full interview

— Rin, Translator From

Rin Story

  • "Very fast and reliable."

  • "So convenient and accurate!"

  • "Gotta rate this 10 for real. Liked that keep it up!"

  • "It did not even take long to get my text in my hands! Better than any AI corrector!"

  • "I'm really happy!! I didn't expect that there is a real person, that's really amazing!!"

  • "Wow, is it a real people revision? Wow!"

  • "Wow, thanks. Before you replied to me, I just thought this service was powered by AI."

  • "I feel more confident. I have a few doubts, small details thay only a native speaker can solve. Thanks a lot!"

  • "I love it that it was fast! I was working on many projects and couldn't check the translations, so it was very helpful."

  • "Textranch is helping me to become a better writer!"

  • "Wow. An online service where professional editors even revise the style of your text? Amazing. Thanks, Textranch."

  • "It helped me a lot to write in English. There are people who can check my writing and in the same time, I can learn where my mistakes are."

  • "How amazing. Real,professional people proofreading your texts, not bots."

  • "Always satisfied! I'm actually learning."

  • "I like TextRanch because it's a reliable and fast tool."

  • "It is the best! I didn't know there is such a great website to do this"

  • "At first, I thought it was fake...… But its real and the editors really tried to help me for free. Loved Text Ranch. I am gonna use it for my business purposes from now onwards"

  • "These editors are really good at what they do. Real and competent editors."

  • "This is my first time with TextRanch. The experience is greater than all I have expected. Thank you so much."

  • "The human touch of editing which Grammarly and DeepL logo Translator is still not showing."

  • "Everytime I have any confusions, I go to TextRanch to review my words. It is such a useful tool and the editors are really helpful."

  • "This is a smart format! Didn't know my text would be edited on the spot. Therefor I'm really excited to use it again in the future."

  • "Thanks for the correction. My confusion totally disappeared."

  • "They are real people and not bots editing"

Why choose TextRanch?

Lowest prices
Up to 50% lower than other online editing sites.

Fastest Times
Our team of editors is working for you 24/7.

Qualified Editors
Native English experts for UK or US English.

Top Customer Service
We are here to help. Satisfaction guaranteed!

dewlythe1946.blogspot.com

Source: https://textranch.com/370709/lie-to-me/or/lie-on-me/

0 Response to "Don Lie to Me Ever Again"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel